☀️ JOB VACANCY – SOLAR PV ENGINEER ☀️
- Install both AC and DC components of solar electric (PV) and battery storage systems.
- Ensure all electrical work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
- Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
- Assist on electrical aspects of domestic and commercial surveys and design.
- Assist and work as a team in the roof installation of the solar panels, when required.
- Ensure H&S compliance in line with both corporate and legal obligations.
- Ensure technical knowledge is continually kept current via both company and self driven training.
- Ensure project documents are complete and current.
- Provision of timely and accurate reporting as directed.
- Effectively apply Oakpark’s methodology and adhere to any site standards.
- Identification of project resources and works with materials efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that understanding of Oakpark’s methodology, RAMS and other required site/project documentation are kept current and relevant.
- Work with Operational Management and Sales Team to improve installation processes.
- Electrical works will also be spread across the Group including our Security and Fire Divisions.
Salary dependant upon experience & qualifications.
Experience/ Qualifications required – 18th Edition (Required)
To apply for the position or to find out more information then please contact us at [email protected]